- This article is a stub. Please help us by adding to it and improving it. Don't remove this template until the page has been through a peer review on the talk page.
- Adds pages to the Master List of Stubs.
Keith Gordon Green (October 21, 1953 - July 28, 1982) was an American gospel singer, songwriter, and pianist originally from Sheepshead Bay, New York. Green is best known for his strong devotion to Christianity and his unwavering efforts to stir others to the same. Notable songs written by Green and/or his wife include those listed below as well as the modern hymns "O Lord, You're Beautiful", "There Is A Redeemer", and "Create In Me A Clean Heart".
Keith Green also released a variety of albums prior to becoming a Christian. Those albums are not listed here. See the Wikipedia page on Keith for more information.
- For Him Who has Ears to Hear -- 1977
- No Compromise -- 1978
- So You Wanna Go Back to Egypt... -- 1980
- The Keith Green Collection -- 1981
- Songs for the Shepherd -- 1982
- The Prodigal Son -- 1983†
- I Only Want to See You There -- 1983†
- Jesus Commands Us to Go! -- 1984†
- The Ministry Years (2 volumes, each with 2 discs) -- 1987, 1988, and 1999†
- The Ultimate Collection -- 2002†
†These dates are after Green's death in 1982. These albums were either built from unreleased material or were compilations of previously released recordings of Keith Green.